C# Software Developer (m/f/d)
To further expand our team, we are urgently seeking you for our site in Frankfurt am Main and/or to work from home on a permanent contract.
- Further development of our ennoxx.banking product and creating company applications in the field of Payment & Baking, Cash Management & Liquidity, E-Invoicing & Reconciliation, and Connectivity & Transformation
- By using the eXpressApp Framework (XAP), the focus of development is on the business logic (backend) and only occasionally the UI (ASPx)
- Expanding existing REST APIs
- Coordinating customer-specific requirements with the department, their technical design and implementation
- Documentation and testing
- Many years of experience developing with C# on the basis of .NET frameworks and/or .NET Core with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Agile software development / SCRUM
- Ideally you should have experience with Azure, SQL Server, Jira, Confluence and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with DevExpress products (especially XAF) is an advantage
- Knowledge about finance, banking, payments & cash management is helpful
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Spoken and written German & English
- Enthusiasm for the FinTech industry
What we offer
- Shape the future. You can have a direct influence on the development of digital banking in companies and on our business development. Bringing your own thoughts and innovative ideas to the table is not only desirable, but actually part of our business approach.
- Benefit from the company’s success. When we reach our goals, we all benefit from an additional performance-based bonus.
- Develop your skills further. In addition to the possibility for internal further development, we also provide you with an annual budget to put towards further training outside the company. This can be used for both professional and personal training courses.
- Stay healthy. The health of our team is important to us. That is why we take out supplementary health insurance for all our employees to cover additional healthcare services and extended medical check-ups.
We look forward to receiving detailed application documents from you.
Please send them to:
If you have any questions, please contact:
Telephone: +49 69 6783063-10 |