Implementation Manager (m/f/d)
To further expand our team, we are urgently seeking you for our site in Frankfurt am Main and/or to work from home on a permanent contract.
- On-boarding of new customers on our ennoxx.banking banking solution for Payment & Banking, Cash Management & Liquidity, E-Invoicing & Reconciliation, and Connectivity & Transformation including providing instruction and training (remote / on-site)
- Recording customer-specific requirements and coordinating these with development
- SPOC for assigned customers
- Creating customised reports
- Drawing up project documentation, knowledge and how-to articles
- Supporting quality assurance
- Many years of experience with on-boarding corporate customers using software solutions (ideally within a cloud-based environment)
- In-depth IT knowledge of dealing with Windows (servers), SQL servers, etc.
- Knowledge about finance, banking, payments & cash management is an advantage
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Spoken and written German and English
- Enthusiasm for the FinTech industry
What we offer
- Shape the future. You can have a direct influence on the development of digital banking in companies and on our business development. Bringing your own thoughts and innovative ideas to the table is not only desirable, but actually part of our business approach.
- Benefit from the company’s success. When we reach our goals, we all benefit from an additional performance-based bonus.
- Develop your skills further. In addition to the possibility for internal further development, we also provide you with an annual budget to put towards further training outside the company. This can be used for both professional and personal training courses.
- Stay healthy. The health of our team is important to us. That is why we take out supplementary health insurance for all our employees to cover additional healthcare services and extended medical check-ups.
We look forward to receiving detailed application documents from you.
Please send them to:
If you have any questions, please contact:
Telephone: +49 69 6783063-45 |