Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
To further expand our team, we are urgently seeking you for our site in Frankfurt am Main and/or to work from home on a permanent contract.
- Support the entire sales process for our products and solutions
- Correspondence with interested parties and customers as well as organization of (virtual) meetings
- Maintenance of our CRM system and follow-up monitoring
- Preparation and creation of offers
- Fundamental experience and affinity for the sale of software solutions in the B2B environment (ideally in the cloud environment)
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- German & English spoken and written
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the FinTech industry
What we offer
- Shape the future. You can have a direct influence on the development of digital banking in companies and on our business development. Bringing your own thoughts and innovative ideas to the table is not only desirable, but actually part of our business approach.
- Benefit from the company’s success. When we reach our goals, we all benefit from an additional performance-based bonus.
- Develop your skills further. In addition to the possibility for internal further development, we also provide you with an annual budget to put towards further training outside the company. This can be used for both professional and personal training courses.
- Stay healthy. The health of our team is important to us. That is why we take out supplementary health insurance for all our employees to cover additional healthcare services and extended medical check-ups.
We look forward to receiving detailed application documents from you.
If you have any questions, please contact: